Random things I’ve learned while here:
- If you’re cooking meat and don’t know if you’ve cooked it long enough, do not take a bite out of it to check. Squishy = bad.
- Rock climbing barefoot is an exercise in pain tolerance. Don’t do it.
- A sunny day can and will turn to rain soon enough.
- Don’t make a big pot of stew when your only dormmates are vegetarians and you have nothing to keep it in.
- With this many side streets and footpaths, there is always a faster way of getting where you need to be.